The Alpha Group is a select network of financial planners where membership is currently limited to 20 Principal Member AFSL holders.
New Principal Member practices need to be nominated by two existing Principal Members, and provide an overview of their business to the member committee.
The group continually strives for excellence and in this manner several criteria and KPI’s must be met both for admission, and continuing membership of the group.
Membership of the Alpha Group incorporates significant benefits including:
- Insights from many of the industry’s leading principals and business’s
- Collaborative learning and sharing of knowledge from similar minded firms
- Members gain secure access to a comprehensive ‘Resource Centre’ database.
- The database has been developed by member firms sharing their outstanding Intellectual Property.
- Participation in the Alpha Group initiatives will strengthen the value proposition each member firm can offer its clientele, and in turn, improve the value of their own business.